Events and Activties
Currently, we are running the following events and activities:
- Bristol Hack Night is a casual social coding event where people of any experience can come together to work on projects and learn new skills. It takes place once a fortnight (Tuesday evenings) at Framework Co-working space at 35 King Street.
- WebDev101 is a self-directed study group for everyone interested in improving their knowledge of web development. It meets once a fortnight at Desklodge House as part of the Workshop Wednesdays run by Women's Tech Hub.
- Python Dojo is a safe place to practise and develop coding skills, and perhaps learn something new too. It happens once every 4 weeks, at Desklodge House, like WebDev101 part of Workshop Wednesdays.
- Talks are organised from time to time, based on feedback from members about topics of interest.
- Mentoring programme: we organise mentoring programmes which start approximately twice a year for those interested in joining - either as mentors or as mentees.
You can find more information on what we do on our wiki.
Have an idea?
If you would like to start a study group, or would like to find collaborators for a project, let us know on email@example.com. Or just come to a Hack Night!